Wah..!! You are here, Welcome Welcome!!

Enjoy Reading and Have a Great Day..

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Maybe

I thought I moved on.....
But why am I missing you now?
Maybe because no man can fill me up like you do.
Maybe I need a man that can give me that unconditional love I used to feel.
Or Maybe I am too afraid to fall in love again.

We loved with a love that was more than love.
I thought we were perfect together in our fairytale,
but Maybe we had the right love at the wrong time.
But what went wrong? 
Anyway that don't matter anymore.
Leaving someone when you love someone is the hardest thing to do.
Then I realize that I should not force it and just leave our fate to GOD.
So Just go! I don't have the right to make you stay if you decide to leave.
My only hope is you will achieve all you've dreamed of. 


Give me sometime,
Someday, 
I will find someone to take your place.
I will find someone who will love me for me.
I will find my Mr. Perfect.
When the day comes, I will erase you from my heart.
Goodbye my lover, and Maybe our next Hello as strangers..

No comments: