Wah..!! You are here, Welcome Welcome!!

Enjoy Reading and Have a Great Day..

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bad day

I had a bad day again,
Why do I have to go through all these?
Nothing I do is right. 
Everything that I thought was right turned around against me,
I really do not want to learn the hard way,
but in reality, nothing is easy, nothing comes cheap and nothing is for free..

I thought you will always be here for me..
Where is the help when I am in need and trouble?
I question.

My world has tumbled down upon me,
Seems like nobody actually understands.
 
Oh well, Today is just another bad day,
Life goes on..
Another lesson learned,
Share only joy and happiness,
Sadness and tears with my Father;
For He only understands and
Only gives the best gift to His children.

I let my emotion take place..
I complain in the bitterness of my soul.

Sigh...

Forgive me,
Give me the strength Oh Lord
Wisdom and understanding too..
Send only the right people into my life,
I am restless..
Walk with me, guide me and lead me into the path of righteousness..


I thank you for allowing this to happen.
Because learning ground has to be tough so my foundation will be strong..
Now I have great faith and I trust You to lead me on,
For it is not by my will but let my Father's be done.
Tomorrow will be a better day because my Father will be walking beside me..
=)

No comments: