Wah..!! You are here, Welcome Welcome!!

Enjoy Reading and Have a Great Day..

Monday, March 22, 2010

Make-up Artist, I Am

After A-Levels, I continued bumming around for another year before I finally decided to pick up some skills which was make-up and hair bun designing. Enrolled myself into Style Flash Beauty & Image Centre for Professional Make Up Artistry course in September 2007.
Raymond Kuek the Principle is very experienced and well known in this industry.  Successfully Style Flash has produced an elite group of artists and praises from all over the place. And I am proud to be one of them.



I admire and enjoy looking at beautiful people. Beautifying people is something I enjoy doing as a hobby.  
The best thing is to look natural, but it takes make up to look natural. - Calvin Klein 
Here are some of my work. Enjoy!


 Fashion Make Up


Creative Make up
Before & After
Night make up for photoshoot
and stage show




Day Make Up
 If you should need a make over, dinner make up, photo shoot or just for fun, give me a ring for appointment. Ladies, enjoy the confidence that make up gives you. Cheers!~                  
















No comments: