Wah..!! You are here, Welcome Welcome!!

Enjoy Reading and Have a Great Day..

Friday, March 5, 2010

Light Of My World

The world is tempting. I was deceived and chose to walk in darkness so I turned my back on GOD and left HIM and went on my sinful ways. Hoping to find love and happiness from the world but instead my life was in disaster and my world tumbled down on me. I was at the end of road, felt so lost and alone, didn't know what to do. My skies were dark and I thought the sun won't shine again. 

But with GOD nothing is too difficult for him. HE is a God that can solve impossible situations. I fell down on my knees, lift up my hands and prayed. HE heard my prayers. =)


GOD is always faithful; HE never gave up on me although I grieved HIM. HE picked me up gently and showed me the path of righteousness as I cried my heart out to JESUS.
I am comforted to know that HE is always there to guide me through the changes because HE has promised to Never leave us,never will HE forsake us. (Hebrews 13:5)  HE only awaits for my 
 return.

Finally, today I am coming back to the heart of worship. I realized and see my wrongs. I am thankful that HE is gracious to forgive my sins and welcomes me back with an open heart. For HIS words say “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” (2 Chronicles 7:14)


Father GOD has always been gracious and faithful. HE protects and never fails to love me and favors me with many blessings. HE knows my heart's desire, what I think, what I feel. HE knows me through and through and always gives me the best. “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.” (Joshua 1:9)

HE allowed me to experience the world so I will be able to understand that Men will fail us. They will let us down, because they are human. But, God will never fail us.

Now I just want to cast all my cares upon the LORD and HE will take care of my everything for HE will never allow the righteous to be shaken. (Psalm 55:22) Rest inside HIS arms and I trust HIM with all my heart to lead me on..

Thank you LORD for you are the light of my world. Amen!




No comments: