Wah..!! You are here, Welcome Welcome!!

Enjoy Reading and Have a Great Day..

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Roaring Tiger Year 2010.




The Old Moo Moo Cow Year 2009 has past us and a New Roaring Tiger Year 2010 has come. Wheeeee!!~


Chinese New Year is the time when everyone comes back home and reunite. Once a year gathering and reunion with family and friends. Visiting amah ah kong and yi ma ku cheh, collecting ang pow from married couples.


 Mee suah, ang kay nui, thong suay is a must on the 1st day of CNY.

When I was younger, the only thing i looked forward to during CNY was ang pow and fireworks but as I grow up, my new definition of CNY is huat ahh..!!lim ahh..!!chiak ahh..!! 15 days of non-stop feasting, drinking, partying and gambling everyday from the eve of New Year till Chap Goh Meh. Same s*it, different day. LoL!
I bet most of you had put on additional KGs too. Well as for me, I blame it on those rich buttery cookies and cakes. Delicious home cook food. Never ending parties with steamboat and BBQ.
Bottomline is I had real good awesomest awesome time with my funloving family and friends. 
I was supposed to start work on the 6th day of Chinese Lunar Calendar but kept giving myself reasons and excuses to be lazy.
But now although Chap Goh Meh is over, I am still striving hard to switch off the lazy holiday mode.
Yes, it's time to get back to work. Holiday is over, and again I am reminding myself. 

Time passes by so quickly. So what are you waiting for? The clock is ticking so let's get serious with things. Change from our filthy behaviors. It's about time we plan for a better future for ourselves and beloved family..

So are you ready to go all out?? Be Vigorous and Fierce like a Tiger for it's Time for War, to Fight and Win the Battle!! GOD Bless!

No comments: