Wah..!! You are here, Welcome Welcome!!

Enjoy Reading and Have a Great Day..

Saturday, March 20, 2010

If I Could Turn Back Time

Ah! How I miss those times when everything was perfect. We were always smiling, laughed at our own lame jokes, cried on each others shoulder, gossip about everybody else, even got angry and upset at each other when we had our disagreements but we still met up everyday during recess at 10.15am in school canteen.
We never fail to encourage and help each other out with studies and homework. Be there for each other through thick or thin. Tried to solve each others problem. Listened to each others never ending complains. 



Remember how we hated school and all the stupid rules and demerit system?
Doing crazy stuff together, pissing teachers off by disturbing their classes, giving each other nicknames especially teachers whom we hate, breaking every rules possible and collected lots of demerit points, sneaking in and out of classes.



We used to see each other everyday in school and in tuition but it was never enough, we would meet up after school. Reason is group study la..We just couldn't get enough of each other.
Weekend and holiday outings started since Stdandard 6, from walking to 60cents mini bus ride to scooter to driving. From Island Plaza(smile) to Prangin Mall(Cathay) to Gurney Plaza(GSC) to 1-Stop(Bowling alley and arcade).  



If I could turn back time, I would go to school everyday and have perfect attendance so I can spend more crazy time with you girls. Gladly participate in co-curricular activities and attend chinese class.

Time pass us by so quickly. Look at us, all grown up in just a blink of an eye. Some of us, we have known each other since forever. Same Kindergarden-Primary-Secondary. We grew up together so no one knows me better than you girls.
Now, we only see each other occasionally during festive season or gatherings or birthdays but absence makes the heart grow fonder. I miss you, I miss school!!



No comments: