Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine.
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you.
For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I give Egypt as your ransom, Cush and Seba in exchange for you.
Others were given in exchange for you. I traded their lives for yours because you are precious to me. You are honored, and I love you.(Isaiah 43:1-4)
Behold, I am doing a new thing;It is already happening.Do you not see it?I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.
Wild animals, jackals, and ostriches will honor me for giving them water in the desert. Yes, I will make rivers in the dry wasteland so my chosen people can be refreshed.(Isaiah 43:19-20)
No comments:
Post a Comment