You said you were hurting and I felt your pain in my heart.
Please listen to these simple truths,
Be strong and never give up hope.
when your dream is fading
when money cannot fix the pain
when your feet hit the cold floor,
and you think it is over.
I assure you that there is hope beyond the pain,
though it may take a little time to get back on the floor.
Don't be afraid,
through the fog there is hope in the distance
so take things easy for the sun will soon be shining.
You always wonder if the maker of the stars hear the sound of your breaking heart.
You need this faith, it's the only way to be set free from all your pain.
His eyes of love staring from above,
He feels your troubled heart.
Open up your heart and let love flow through you and fill your mind with love.
I want to tell you that I keep on praying that love will find you where you are.
Yes it is true that someone cares,
Your perfect Friend will never leave you.
God's got his hands upon you so don't live life in fear,
He has a perfect plan in your life,
You just have to grab it and you are gonna do great things.
Take your time and pray and thank God for each day.
Life is more than your eyes can see. There is so much more..
No comments:
Post a Comment