Wah..!! You are here, Welcome Welcome!!

Enjoy Reading and Have a Great Day..

Friday, April 9, 2010

The Spark?............NOT!

We are both from two different worlds.
I knew from the first time we met that you are not the right one.
You have a weird theory about life
And I never agreed with everything you do.
I never understood you,
Because you are so unpredictable.
One minute you are so cold trying to play it cool and pretend that you did not notice me.
Next, you are so warm and sweet when you held my hand and whispered those sweet lies in my ears.
What is your intention? 
Yes,
I am negative about you, I can not bring myself to trust you but somehow you leave a positive feeling,
I have not felt for a long time.
The spark?.........NOT!
Convince this skeptical young woman that you are really true..

No comments: