I needed a replacement after my separation with Dunhill.
So, Surprise!!!
My new found hobby is to go for a slow pace evening walk. After a crazy day of driving and meeting up with people. Botanical Gardens is the right place to be at to free myself off my working world and enjoy GOD' s beautiful creation, nature.
It is a good way to relax and have a quiet and peaceful moment for myself. Especially when I am feeling exhausted; After sweating out I feel so fresh and alert because I am breathing in oxygen rather than carbon monoxide.
Some days, I will be doing cardio in the gymnasium if I am too lazy to drive or if the weather is bad.
Past few days I had intensive work out : -
Sunday I only did a 30 minutes quick work out at the gym
Monday went hiking with my buddies at youth park.
Tuesday I had to send my brother to school early in the morning so I thought I should just drop by botanical gardens for morning walk before breakfast.
After 2 rounds of walk with Morgan, I could not really sweat so I had this crazy idea to go hiking again. I managed to persuade Morgan to hike with me. Half way through Morgan was looking pale and I was dying too, honestly. So we only managed to hike up to 30 degrees which was 2/3 before we reach the stop at 45 degrees.
That was it for Tuesday morning then we went for our long awaited, awesome roti canai and teh tarik..
So yes, I went hiking two days in a row because I need to get myself trained for my trip to Mukah Head with my ex-schoolmates, sometime next month.
But just two days of hiking, and now I am in great pain. My calves are killing me. I can't even walk properly now; It has been 3 days and the pain still won't go away.. gggrrrrr....
No comments:
Post a Comment