[I am a garden enclosed,
a locked garden,
a fountain sealed.
I am Your resting place.
Here oh Lord,
have I prepared a place for you to dwell.
Here in the reservoir of me,
that You will dwell in my heart,
I will be in You and You will be in me.
That I could fellowship with God
Here where it's You and me alone.
The very glory of God flowing from the inside of me.
I want to fellowship with You]
Here it's You and me alone, God
You and me alone
[I am Your resting place
For You said that You would be in me
That I would abide in the Vine
Christ in me
The hope of my glory]
You've hedged me in
With skin all around me
I'm a garden enclosed
A locked garden
Life takes place behind the face
So come into Your garden
Come into Your garden
Here, oh Lord
Have I prepared
A place for You
I'm no longer my own
I'm Your garden
I don't want to waste my life
Living on the outside
I'm going to live from the inside out
I don't want to waste my time
Living on the outside
I'm going to live from the inside out
No comments:
Post a Comment