YOU were the only Love I've known.
Only YOU know the door to my very soul;
YOU got my heart in the palm of your hand,
Created everything I am.
YOU will always be the sunshine of my life,
that's why I always stay around,
The apple of my eyes, forever YOU stay in my heart.
YOU have been everything to me, the biggest part of me.
I'll never ask more than YOUR love
Because no one else could ever take YOUR place.
I love YOU with the deepest of my soul and I trust YOU to lead me on...
Only YOU know the door to my very soul;
YOU got my heart in the palm of your hand,
Created everything I am.
YOU will always be the sunshine of my life,
that's why I always stay around,
The apple of my eyes, forever YOU stay in my heart.
YOU have been everything to me, the biggest part of me.
I'll never ask more than YOUR love
Because no one else could ever take YOUR place.
I love YOU with the deepest of my soul and I trust YOU to lead me on...
I am comforted to know YOU are always there to hear my every prayer inside.
When I fall, YOU pick me up, take me in YOUR arms and bring me back to YOU.
With YOU I will stay through everyday..
YOU are my dream-maker and my life-giver
I am living a new life underneath YOUR morning star.
My past behind me and YOU before me.
Running a new race in the shadow of YOUR love
No comments:
Post a Comment